Sunday, October 6, 2013

THAT'S it. Everyone out of the pool!

Billy! Johnny! Get over here, right now!

I want you to stop this bickering right now.

I don't want to hear about how Johnny Republican wouldn't let you play doctor with the whole country using all of his stuff, Billy. And quit whining about how Billy Democrat stole all your lunch money, Johnny. Pointing fingers and crying over whose fault it is doesn't make the problem go away.

Billy! Stop breaking all the things in the backyard. It doesn't solve the problem if you throw a temper tantrum, and all you're doing is hurting people who don't need to be hurt.
You had better play nice. Don't make me come out there and separate you two. I will send you to your rooms.

You just wait until your Father comes home...

(Excerpts of a conversation I'd like to have with Congress)

No comments:

Post a Comment